North Devon coasteering - the thrill of your life!
6 reasons why you should stop what you are doing right now and book coasteering with us:
- It’s HEAPS of fun… obviously! Your instructors will ensure you have a blast out there and come back wanting more, luckily enough for you we specialise in finding big rocks to jump off and your wish is our command!
- Go to your own abilities, and beyond (if that’s what you want!)- Whether it is your first time or you are a novice, coasteering is a great way to see what you are made of. Our jumps range from small and fun to XXL- the type of jump you won’t want to look over the edge… unless you are brave enough! Do you think you have what it takes to conquer our all mighty final jump “Everest”?
- We are based at Watermouth Cove and have the coast all to ourselves! Meaning no queuing and waiting around for hundreds of other like-minded people whom also want to make the most of our gloriously sunny British summers.
- It is great for all ages and levels of fitness- all though bearing in mind our minimum age for coasteering is 11 there is no maximum age! We have seen it all throughout our time. The question is, can you beat our record? So far standing at 78! Just remember the good old active escape saying ‘minimum skill for maximum thrill’ we go at your pace – this is your trip and we want you to love it out there! No jump is mandatory- if it gets too much just simply let your instructor know and we can happily help out!
- A great activity for stag and hen groups who want to give their mate a truly unforgettable experience before their big day- and word around the street is, it’s a great hangover cure- so no excuses not to come!
- *See reason above – then apply to any other situation (birthday parties, solo missions, celebrating passing exams, getting over failing an exam, girls weekend, lads weekend, kids day out – all though maybe ignore the hangover cure part in that case) whatever it is you are looking for we can guarantee you will have a great time out there.
And if these 6 fabulous reasons haven’t already got you booking away…. Simply jump on our trip advisor page and read what other people have had to say about their experiences.