Due to the ever-changing nature of things at the minute, we are keeping up to date with the latest Government advice and guidance.
2021: Given the current situation and restrictions, we anticipate that this summer will have similar guidelines in place as last summer, so please make yourself aware of our Covid Policy before booking.
When BOOKING AN ACTIVITY please make yourself familiar with the new procedures we’ll have in place:
The latest guidence from Sport England:
The government's roadmap for the easing of lockdown restrictions is made up of four steps, with Step 4 – which began on 19 July – now in force.
This means that:
- There are no set restrictions on how many people can take part in sport and physical activity, indoors and outdoors
- All forms of activities can take place without set restrictions. We advise you to refer to your national governing body’s (NGB’s) guidance where relevant
- All sports facilities can open, including ancillary facilities. There are no indoor capacity limits, however, venues may put in place some restrictions and guidance for enclosed areas
- Organised sport participation events such as (but not limited to) races, rides and organised walks can take place outdoors with no capacity caps for participants or spectators
- Government guidance for sport and physical activity will provide advice on how to reduce transmission when you're exercising.
That's because these sports and activities have stringent plans in place to reduce the risk of Covid-19, and because these venues are classed as Covid-secure given the measures they’ve introduced. The importance of sport and physical activity to people’s physical health and mental wellbeing has also been recognised by the government.
Please be aware that if your location goes into lockdown we will be unable to refund you if you are unable to make your booked activity session
Should our location go into lockdown we will reschedule your activity or refund you
On booking your activity you'll recieve a link to a google form. This is an online documnet we will now use for participation stament and tack and trace. Unfortunately this does mean a bit more admin for you to do before arrival, but its an essential part we need to play in fighting Covid-19
Keeping our distance: Our guides will be wearing a face covering if they need to get closer than 1m to customers on session
Equipment issued to you is yours for the duration and will not be shared or passed around.
Kit and equipment will be cleaned down with a suitable disinfectant prove to kill coivid-19
Hand wash or hand gel station will be available and participants will be required to use it both pre and post activity.
Should you or your household, pre activity show the symptoms below, you’ll need to follow Government guidelines and contact us as soon as possible:
new, continuous cough
loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
There will be no refunds given to those who have to self isolate due to track and trace or other such reasons and we cannot reschedule sessions for these reasons either.
We will continue to update things as and when the information becomes available. We hope to be back jumping and paddling with you guys soon!